I have been working on this over the last few days. I was shocked to discover how close I was to a fully working application. I’ve resolved a bug which was preventing the configuration being loaded by iOS. I’ve tested on iOS 7 and to my surprise and relief all still works. I’m currently working with my host to ensure all works smoothly, I’ve run into a few security permissions when publishing the application.
There’s still a fair bit to do:-
- New design is required.
- Lots of error checking required.
- Security, needs thinking about.
- SMS Messaging Service to be sourced.
I noted that I started this project in May 2013! I came up with the idea, implemented 80% and then just stopped. Which is crazy to put all that effort in and not have a working and published application. So my aim is to have this up and running before May, if not sooner. Time will tell. :-)